Working thru the challenges
During these uncertain times our concern is the financial well being of our members.
Our lobby is currently closed for the health and safety concerns of our members and staff, if you need in office services we would be happy to make an appointment for you. Please call 406-782-834.
- Continued drive up operating hours 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday-Wednesday, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm Thursday and 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Friday
- lobby appointments please call 406-782-8341
Keep in mind alternate methods of banking:
- Online Banking or Mile High FCU Mobile App.
- Call us to have us process transactions for you.
- Lending functions will continue to be available via, telephone, as well as eletronic avenues whenever possible, including through our website.
- Drive thru banking will continue to be open.
Health and safety of our staff and members is top priority at Mile High Federal Credit Union. Making sure our members are taken care of and you have access to financial needs. Together we will work through this challenging time. Thank you for your patience, please contact our office if you have any questions or concerns.
Please know your funds at Mile High Federal Union continue to be safe and federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). There has been no change in the processing and posting of our members’ ACH, debit and credit card transactions, direct deposits, and Social Security payments. Our goal is to meet the financials needs of our members through the end of this crisis and beyond.
As community members we are committed to finding the best ways to get us all through this stressful time. Serving our members – today and long into the future- while keeping our employee and members safe has been our number one priority.
Thank you for your membership and trust. You can contact me with your questions or concerns at 406-782-8341 or [email protected]