Together we are here to help
During these uncertain times our concern is the financial well being of our members.
With the social distancing rules and many of our members having changes to their employment over the last several weeks, we understand the struggle with paying your bills and we are here to help in any way we can.
Any member of Mile High FCU that has loans that are no more than 30 days past due and have suffered financial hardship due to the COVID-19 virus are able to apply for help with us. You can apply for up to 2 months of skipped payments with no processign fees on any loans.
We are offering assistance with our relief loan advance for those who are struggling to pay other obligations. Please contact one of our loan officers at 406-782-8341 for more information and assistance.
We are here to offer you the service you expect while we have limited access to our office.
A Letter From Our CEO - June 1, 2020
COVID 19 Reopening Letter To All Members,
Montana has been relatively spared in terms of COVID activity thus far but as the state and the country “reopens”, many believe there will be a COVID uptick followed by another resurgence this fall. With tourists coming to Montana, it’s very hard to predict the future of COVID activity in Butte or anywhere. As we move to comply with the phases of Governor Bullock’s Directive for reopening, we are working hard to implement the necessary safety precautions to keep our members and our staff safe.
Our members have been very supportive during our lobby closure and I thank you for your understanding during these unprecedented times. In these past months we have found that virtually everything can be accomplished without our members entering our lobby. It has turned our preferred way of conducting face-to-face business into different avenues.
The Board and I have had ongoing communications during this time. I want to provide some information as we lay the groundwork for the near future.
We have been and will be following the Governor’s orders which rely heavily on effective social distancing for both members and employees. Some members may have questions on why we are continuing these restrictions while other local financial institutions may be open or reopening soon. Every business must deal with limited staff availability, building layouts, cleaning practices, and details that are unique to each business. The difficulty is that by the time you read this, circumstances may have changed. However, we will try and keep you updated as much as possible.
What you can expect to see:
- There will be signage on our Lobby Entrance with key information for entry into the branch and it may be revised from time to time with little notice. I will post frequent updates to the credit union website.
- There may be fewer tellers in our teller spaces to ensure safe distancing between them.
- Many of our member-facing employees will have a plexiglass barrier installed for the protection of you and the employees.
- If you are wearing a mask, we may ask you to temporarily remove it to allow us to verify your identity.
- Previously publicly accessible restrooms will be closed for the foreseeable future.
- Limiting the number of members in the office at one time.
- Social distancing will be required. Everyone is expected to maintain a six-foot distance from other employees and members.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be in various convenient locations. Please feel free to use them before and after your business is completed.
Effective Monday, June 1, 2020, our lobby will be open by appointment only. We will:
- Continued drive up operating hours 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday-Thursday, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Friday
- Open lobby for appointments only 10:00 am -3:00 pm
We encourage members to use the technological services that we have in place, including:
- Online banking access
- Mobile banking app available on your Apple or Android device
- ATM located in the drive-up
- Night drop located in drive up
- Voice response system
Please know your funds at Mile High Federal Union continue to be safe and federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). There has been no change in the processing and posting of our members’ ACH, debit and credit card transactions, direct deposits, and Social Security payments. Our goal is to meet the financials needs of our members through the end of this crisis and beyond.
As community members we are committed to finding the best ways to get us all through this stressful time. Serving our members – today and long into the future- while keeping our employee and members safe has been our number one priority.
Thank you for your membership and trust. You can contact me with your questions or concerns at 406-782-8341 or [email protected]
Message as of March 15, 2020
Our lobby will be closed from March 15, 2020 until further notice for the health and safety concerns of our staff and members
However, we will be offering services through our drive thru lanes. Keep in mind alternate methods of banking:
- Online Banking or Mile High FCU Mobile App.
- Call us to have us process transactions for you.
- Lending functions will continue to be available via, telephone, as well as eletronic avenues whenever possible, including through our website.
- Drive thru banking will continue to be open.
Health and safety of our staff and members is top priority at Mile High Federal Credit Union. Making sure our members are taken care of and you have access to financial needs. Together we will work through this challenging time. Thank you for your patience, please contact our office if you have any questions or concerns.